Texas Chicken – Branch Strategy Study
Client : Church Chicken, USA
Year : 2012
KEY ISSUES ADDRESSED :
- Major competitors have stronger presence in Jakarta compared to Medan
- Good correlation between sales performance to visibility of outlet and accessibility of both building and outlet.
- Inconsistent branding
- Better visibility from full glass façade or open façade, creating direct visibility to counter and menu.
- In retail centre, outlet should have good accessibility from entrances
- Retail concept: Lifestyle retail centre, with high concentration of F&B tenants and entertainment tenants
- Different mall concept, different suggested locations
- Consistency in branding (logo, colours, etc.)
IMPLEMENTATION BY CLIENT :
- Adopted open façade or glass façade to many of their outlets
- Has since implemented more consistent brand (logo, yellow colours, etc.)
- Addition of delivery hotline
- Closed down non-performing stores/outlets that were badly positioned.