CitraGrand Senyiur City – HBU Study & JV Analysis
Client : Senyiur Group
Year : 2012
KEY ISSUES ADDRESSED :
- Good potential for logistics warehouse (consumer goods)
- Potential demand for housing development
- Start with warehouse and residential, and expand later.
- Residential and warehouse could be developed from different entrance points.
- Warehouse compound should be positioned close to Mahulu bridge, thus closer to the proposed road that will be a strategic logistic route.
IMPLEMENTATION BY CLIENT :
- JO and JV cooperation with Ciputra group that were aggressive in both residential and warehouse
- Ciputra implemented our recommendation, with the location of warehouse/industry and residential.
- The proposed road to Mahulu bridge has been completed and became the strong selling point
- Residential development achieved success in initial marketing campaign despite the slowing economy of Samarinda.